SUOGS is raising money to support ANZGOG and fund gynaecological cancer research!
SUOGS President Sarah McLain has (almost!) completed the challenge of taking 10,000 steps each day in the month of March.
Now we need your help. Please visit our Supporter Page to donate, all donations are gratefully received!
The Sydney University
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society (SUOGS) is a student run organisation for medical students interested in careers in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and passionate about Women's
Our aims are to:
1. Promote interest and support the development of students interested in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
2. Provide insight into the the pathway of training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Australia
3. Educate all medical students and about issues in women’s health.
4. Be a voice for women’s health through both advocacy and policy.
5. Offer social events as a way to network with doctors and like-minded students.
6. Give back to the community, specifically through charities invested in women’s health and well-being.
President: Sarah McLain
Vice President: Mandy Wang
Secretary: Kim Hanna
Policy: Josh Preece
Treasurer: Arunan Sriravindrarajah
Events: Savisha Fernando, Tali Feiglin and Joshua Lee